2+ lb chicken breast
4 bunches green onions
4-6 cloves garlic
4-6 slices ginger
3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
6 tbls soy sauce
3 tbls white rice vinegar
3 tbls white wine
1 tbls sugar (which i think we forgot?)
unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat until the oil shimmers.
- Add the garlic. Cook and stir for 15 seconds.
- Add the onions. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or heatproof silicone spatula, for 2 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove onions from the pan.
- If needed, add more oil to the pan. Add the meat to the pan. Cook and stir until the meat is cooked through. (If necessary, cook the meat in batches to prevent overcrowding. If the pan is too full, the meat will water out and steam instead of fry.)
- Push the cooked meat from the center of the wok or skillet. Add the sauce to the center of the skillet. Cook and stir the sauce until bubbly.
- Return all vegetables. Cook and stir everything about 1 minute more or until the meat and vegetables are coated with the sauce and heated through.
- Add peanuts.